Friday, July 9, 2010

Dude vs Dudettes

It's been a long time since i wrote my last blog, the reason was a couple days ago, i got sick and could not feel sober. Jeez,it's only because a one simple thing! that Indonesian people most get this symptoms,called "masuk angin".Sometimes I wonder that this disease is a local illness. I never heard that foreign people got sick by the wind, which is very funny exactly.

Okay, back to our topic, enough with the intermezzo. There's a time I realize that there are many 'single parent' around me and most of them are woman. It make me speculate that "Dude are sooo lame!", in fact when a married couple divorce, who's going to survive at the end? the woman. One night, i watch a 'banned' local tv program which recommended by my own sister. It's about a fragile condition of a family who has many problem inside it and trying to recover it infront of the psychiatrist and the TV host and also there's a judge. The problem is commonly happen on many family i thought,and my family is one of that kind. The husband became rude to part of his family after he got fired and jobless,at the same time, his wife still work and turn into 'money maker' for the family. It was accidentaly change the husband role for being an head of family to became the loser while his wife burden the responsibility of living the life for the whole family.

I hear this case not only once, but maannnyy times. Two of my aunties telling exactly the same problem as my mother's problem. Count it three. Some of divorce story is also have the same background like i've tell you before. Looks like no guys can be rely on right now, or if there is, maybe i can count it by my fingers. Hey man,WAKE UP! where the hell is your dignity? You are blessed to take care of those woman and your children. It's such a shame and a mortal sin to abandoned your responsibility God have give you.

I lose my good point of view for most of guys nowadays,and only few of them is worth to appreciate. Most of them are losing his awareness to protect others and became the leader or guide for their family. Women are so going to rule everything right now.
So my point is,never let any guy let yourself down, because i'm sure that they're weaker than us. Let's give applause for us, girl and woman, daughter,mother and sister. We are tough more than we ever imagine. Like my tshirt say " You never know how strong a girl can be"

Cheers!

No comments: