Friday, April 9, 2010

Yesterday,ONCE MOREEE!








Yes,it was immensely fun! After a day of 'oh-so-bored' at school we had a very nice trip to Kemang. Even the K-area also sound so bored but it gave me a lot of new experience. For God sake,yesterday was my first time eating at D'Cost. It was HELLAA GOOOOOD! we are include 5 person,they are me, Arty, Banu, Deby and Nana. We ordered five different side dish and rice for 5. It taste really fine and my highly recommended menu is the gurame steam with onion. I hate onion. I hate that smell of onion in my mouth after i ate it. But this gurame steam didn't have that bad after-taste. Ohyeaa,the price is also pocket-friendly ya know! I have this tummy 'FULL TANK' while my money still left.

We continued our trip to Bray!, a shop that sell vespa accessories and stuff. It's quite interesting when me,as one of vespa fans (who doesn't know how to ride it), found this place and start dreaming (again) of riding a scooter, like Allison on Yes Man.
Than we passed by some coffee shop and yelled "We should go there!" hahaha i just made up that words. Actually, we've been planning to go to some coffee shop but we need food instead of drink so we canceled the 'coffee shop' plan and have a brutally lunch at seafood restaurant.
Than we went to a boutique which i forgot the name,is it Kiora,Kaori, or Koira? hmm well it's beside the Spinach Records anyway. I found a nice dress but helpless to buy it because i don't bring enough money. Things i like from this shop is they accept to sewing the cloth if the size doesn't fit with us. Sounds so rare,isn't it?!
We end this trip session because Arty have to go to BTA. SIMAK is approachingggg guys! Well good luck for you who is going to have this 'one hell of a test' to enter your dream university :D
and wish me luck too! The end of the story,ciao!

pardon me for the bad grammar and unconcious mistake i've made

No comments: