Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adorable Villagers

"They give us the best"

Gantang. Name of village that i've never heard before. Until I came to that place about 6 days ago. And it has very delightful people,to mention one of them is my family. They're consist of Mr. Surasah as my father, Mrs. Surasah as my mother and Mas Widi and Niati as my siblings. They built a room for me and my housemate,Hesa. Behind the cupboard on the guest room and made by mattress with chenille to cover our room privacy. They have two house that's side by side. Why I said that they do give us the best?

1. They built a room for us made by mattress,while they sleep on pallet.
2. We live in one of their houses and it's just for two of us
3. They always offer us to eat and drink, and also everybody in this village do this
4. They add a new lamp for our house just when we arrived home
5. They don't let us did their work because they're to worried if we got sick or injured
6. We eat fried chicken, sunny side egg, soybean patty (which is the greatest), tofu, fried fish and variety of vegie everyday. We're not very sure if they eat as many as that on their daily life.
7. While I went to the river, my sandals severed and Mas Widi gave his sandals to me. So he walked barefoot.

Remind when my mother cried while i was go back to Jakarta and left them. They gave us chili, bananas, snack, bean and much more than i thought.
How i miss those village and felt sorry about condition there. Well maybe someday I can go back there and make a change.

I miss Gantang and the people there, especially Surasah's Family.

1 comment:

Rega Ayundya Putri said...

kalo pas di tmp gw dulu, cell, udah ada internet, trs bbrp anak2nya udah punya friendster.