Saturday, June 13, 2009

You'll missed it when you lost it

I was on my parents room when I saw "CLICK" movie cast by Adam Sandler.
I had the DVD's but i haven't finished it yet. Because there was a problem with it, i forgot what.
It's a little bored film with all the Hollywood comedy but it got to be the climax ( i thought) when Michael (Adam Sandler) rewind his life to the last time he saw his father.
He felt guilty to his father for ignored him and he was not on his dad funeral because he kept playing with his life,everything he want, with help from his magic remote control.
He replayed the time when his dad said "I love you son", again and again.
He got tears in her eyes. And suddelny,so do I. I thought, what if it happen to me?
I get busy with my own world and forget our parents. I think i've done that.
I ignored what they'd said to me. I mostly spent my time at my computer on the internet,than to watch tv or having a nice conversation with my parents.
Maybe at this time i won't feel any regret, but i'm sure later i will missed them a lot.
Especially when they've gone.

No comments: