Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ballads of a Poor Heart

I'd rather call it poor heart than 'broken' heart because broken will be sounds more cheesy, aite? People will catch it as an another cheap of literature,but that is not what I'm going to write and I hope you won't feel disappointed due to my bad grammar, or my dull way of writing, or my 'not-so-good' taste of music. Because no longer I will served you a very dramatic lyrics from some musician. They're genius in expressing their mind, and I don't have a talent like that,so, yeah i only quoted every single words that come from their songs. okay, without no more chit-chat, here they are :

"I called just to wish you well
You said don't let love break you down
Well just show me how and let me never be broken"
These White Lights will Blend to Make Blue - Azure Ray

"Goodbye i'm not gonna cry
as i'm hopping that train
knowing that i won't see you again"
Goodbye - The Postmarks

"When i wake up freezing but know half believing
It was this i feared
Because it's not just the words that you whispered in my ear
And will you answer me i already know
I asked you to answer but i already know
And can you come back home you already know
You don't ask because you already know"
Nothing Like A Song - Azure Ray

"Words fail me all the time
I don’t even feel like talking
still I go on and on
I’m dying here and you keep walking"
I Don't Like it Like This - The Radio Dept.

"And I wonder why
I always keep pleasant memories of the past
Why anything bad or good seems better,
once it has passed"
Memory of The Past - Tahiti 80

"I hate to see you cry
Lying there in that position
There's things you need to hear
So turn off your tears and listen
Bad news never had good timing"
The Heart of Life - John Mayer

"Dan aku tak bisa melangkah,
diantara musafirnya
Dan aku rindu melangkah di duniamu"
Mata Berdebu - Sore

"I'm standing here waiting, for you to come
in the sky some kind of strange sky phenomenon
feels strange to have you as a friend
but I rather be your friend
than to never see you again
I'd rather be your friend
"
Sky Phenomenon - Jens Lekman

"Jika cinta dia jujurlah padaku
Tinggalkan aku disini tanpa senyumanmu
Jika cinta dia ku coba mengerti"
Jika Cinta Dia - Geisha

"Don't need to worry about me
That's what I say It's not what I mean
That's what I say It's not what I mean"
That's What I Say It's Not What I Mean - Feist

"And then I'll cry so hard to these sad songs
And the words still ring, once here now gone
And they echo through my head everyday
And i don't think they'll ever go away"
November - Azure Ray

"Now at last I know
What a fool I've been
For have lost the last love
I should never win
Now at last I see
How my heart was blind
To the joys before me
That I left behind"
Now At Last - Feist

"These times I think of leaving
But it's something I'll never do
'Cause you can do better than me
But I can't do better than you"
You Can Do Better Than Me - Death Cab For Cutie

At the end of my talks, this pretty much remind me to some of my friend who always made this such thing. He told his mind by using a song lyrics. Yes, he influenced me a lot. So, this one's dedicated to you,Mistah!



7 comments:

Aurelia said...

BE TOUGH BABY

Rega Ayundya Putri said...

cunga ditra lestari?

Resatio Adi Putra said...

cinta dalam lemari?

Cuckoo said...

hahaha ada apa ini? ada apa sebenernya?

Riar Rizaldi said...

Rob: What if I was doing something that can't be cancelled?
Laura: Rob, what are you ever doing that can't be cancelled?
-High Fidelity (2000)

Anonymous said...

so there's nothing that should have to be canceled. case closed.

Riar Rizaldi said...

Rob: I'm tired of the fantasy, because it doesn't really exist. And there are never really any surprises, and it never really...
Laura: Delivers?
Rob: Delivers. And I'm tired of it. And I'm tired of everything else for that matter. But I don't ever seem to get tired of you, so...