Friday, October 24, 2008

Square

there was a place is the most convenience
it's a place that no vehicle can reach
no architect nor contractor can built
it's none in the ocean sky neither on earth

That's the place where i wakes up in the morning
Where i lay down and cry in the night
and where i don't know where else to go
and when i don't have any direction to follow

i feel very safe and sound
I sing, I pray, I learn every moment i spend while i was there
I thank to God to made such a very lovely place
No one can compares it

Time goes by,and i've been forgot it
Patheticly, I betray'em.
It's now become the ugliest,pretty messy
I blame myself for what happened

Regreted always haunted me
But i know it never bring any brighter tomorrow
The place was already gone,and i missed it so much

"I don't know why I love you, but I do.."

No comments: