Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Same Old TV Series

I admit I interested with old stuff, old thingy, everything that's related to 'what so called' vintage.
What I'm trying to tell you is, I found this serial movies which the stories is about a guy,named Eric, who is a high school teenager and his bizzare life. The ordinary thing is, all of the movie sets, characters, wardrobes, activities, was like happen in the 70's. Okay, you can bet what the movies now,aren't you? I found it very original and amusing. Even you can find how the jokes worked (in that time). Let me introduce you the people on that movies,

It's Eric and Donna,people!
The cutest couple on this movie. They're neighborhood,anyway.
and this is Fez.
He has an accent that makes him look funny yet sexy lol
I bet you like him! He's crazy for the girl.
His name is Michael Kelso.
He's a bitch. He's easily cheating on girl.
He's a dummy and sometimes he act like a chick.
Her name is Jackie.
She's Kelso's girlfriend at the beginning but than she made a crush on Hyde.
She's pretty but her personality didn't make me pay attention of her.
People, this is Hyde!
What should i call him? Idealist,maybe. His music taste was good.
He's a brutal and he like Donna.


This some snapshot for you, and imagine how fun the movie was


Hail, 'That's 70 Show'!

No comments: