Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Fancy Friends

Ladies and gentlemen,let me introduce you the one and only

Aurelia Justina Maria Mada
She was friend of mine. She is a half Papua,half Chinese. But i cannot found any 'Chinese look' on her face. I met her at school and we start conversation from what so called network site,which is the coolest at that time. First, i knew that her favorite book was same as mine. We talked about every detail of that book passionately. And we had crush on Andrea Hirata,the book's author. We also made a joke for Kartini's day that we're going to Waterboom Park and swam there with bunch of our friends. To celebrate Kartini's day, we should wear our traditional costume from different race from our countries. I wore Minang's dress with Minang's hat as my buoy so i won't drown even i can't reach the floor of the swimming pool. It was very funny that every time I remember it, i will laugh. She's good about making some joke.

Suddenly,I heard that she's move from SFG(Sanggar Fotografi) to my extracurricular,Marching Band. It was very surprising because,(i think) nobody will prefer marching band than photography. She made some bravely choice i thought.
She and I become very good friend until now. We share thought and I found 'Fancy' on her self. She had a boyfriend named Ronny Fui and she often told me about what's new from their relationship. Me also told my stories to her. Lately, me, Aurelia and one of my friend made some project. It was amusing!
I hope our friendship will last, i don't know for how long but i wish it will be veeeeeerrrrrryyyy long :)

No comments: