Sunday, December 14, 2008

Letter to Mr. Mubat

Hey there well,from this letter i hope you won't feel desperate anymore. I start from 6 months ago, I was join my new class at 11 Social 1,and I was break up with my ex-boyfriend. Look so very upside down to me. Then I met some friend,who were totally cannot forget about his ex girlfriend. I heard a lot of thing,many stories,that make me feel "Wow! Is this guy really exist in this world nowadays? I think they all have been extinct.."
Time goes by,and we've been very close. He attended the college that i want to be there too, someday. So he convinced me that I can do that, he almost give a "SEMANGAAAATT!" words for every single time. Time killed us. He had been very busy for his study at his new college. Yeah,i'm pretty concern about being new student at college is very difficult.
Later,i felt i losing him. It's hard for me to keep this,and i didn't have enough strength to say it. All i can do just let it go...

And now,i met him again. Even we've been more closer than before. We share our routine,and give support to one and another. He tells a jokes who make me laugh. He brighten up my day :) I don't know, like something lost and found.
He made some promise,that i still don't know what it is. At first,i thought that he forget it,which disappointed me a little,but now I already know what it is...
and all i want to say is...
Boy,are you ready for this? Do you have been thinking about all the consequences?
you may be not have every weekend with her,you may be missing her,you want to meet her,but you cannot,you just can't..
you may be celebrate your anniversary and even your birthday alone
you have to be more patient,more trust,and more willing.

That's all mister Mubat,I hope you do think about this

Sincerely,
Mrs. Wire

No comments: